At Rock & Bloom, we create and reimagine brands across North America. We live and breathe branding, and we believe it’s central to the success of any business. At the heart of Rock & Bloom are the people. We are a team of dedicated pros. Each team member is an emphatic expert in their area, whether that’s design, web projects, video, development, marketing, content, or project management, we have carefully curated the A-team. This stellar team is proud of their work and loves seeing it in action. There are no middle wo/men at Rock & Bloom — every team member brings unique and incredible value.
We’re looking for someone who can help coordinate, organize, and move things forward for our sales. We need a talented, driven team member who loves to work with people. You will be excited to share the Rock & Bloom story with potential clients, directly and through our marketing content. We want you to join our team, learn the behind the scenes magic and share it with the world.
- Coordinating between clients and accounts team
- Planning, scheduling and facilitating meetings, workshops, etc
- Updating documents and presentations materials
- Tracking and ensuring accuracy of sales documents
- Communicating with clients and providing exceptional customer service
- Researching and qualifying leads from marketing campaigns
- Introducing new clients to our business
- Researching and writing RFPs and proposals
- Networking and seeking out R&B sales connections
Skills and Qualifications:
- Your communication skills (both written and personal) are the tops
- You can demonstrate your understanding of brand and marketing strategy
- Incredibly organized, with a desire for process
- You stress the details and appreciate consistency
- Comfortable running meetings, presentations and workshops
How to Really Impress Us:
- Previous sales or sales coordination experience
- Love to meet with new people and learn about new businesses
- Empathy and understanding
- Ability to be two steps ahead of others in term of what they may need
Working at Rock & Bloom isn’t for everyone. More than anything else, we pride ourselves on our team and culture, and that requires everyone to be the right fit. With that comes a challenging and rewarding career combined with a best-in-industry work-life balance.
- Opportunity to help build and chart the direction of our business
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Benefits and health spending account
- Work with a team of the best to create meaningful differences in our clients’ businesses. We are creating a team of people who like coming to work every day.
Job closes April 23, interviews could take place even earlier if we find great candidates, so don’t wait until the final hour!
Please send your resume, complete with a cover letter to: email@example.com