We create and reimagine brands, and deliver projects with meaning and impact. With clients all over North America—from Saskatoon to San Francisco, Boston to Nebraska, even Midale and Regina—our work knows no boundaries. Design and strategy leads each project. We sit at the intersection of creativity and analysis, risk and ROI, function and form. The synthesis of left and right brain is what makes us able to deliver projects that are as beautiful as they are results-driven.
As a candidate for the Designer position you ask strategic questions and are someone who considers the ‘Why’ when working on a project and takes satisfaction in creating successful client relationships.
- Function as an integral member of an in-house design team that develops creative for strategic Marketing initiatives
- Develop all aspects of a compelling brand.
- Execute high quality design to reflect the goals of our clients.
- Be comfortable working closely with a tight-knit cross-functional team.
- Opportunity for growth and development within a seasoned team of brand and business strategy experts
Skills and Qualifications
- Mad skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
- 4+ years of design experience
- Ability to design in a variety of styles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for design and branding
How to Really Impress Us
- Experience in full brand design from concept to web design to print
- Have experience in effectively presenting and communicating creative design and strategy to the client
- Demonstrated experience creating brand identities
- Any level of experience with programming languages
- Our team is a creative, multi-skilled group of people who are making a difference in our clients’ businesses. We are creating a team of people who like coming to work every day
- Rock & Bloom is conveniently located in Saskatoon’s brightest upcoming neighbourhood, Riversdale. With plenty of options for restaurants, coffee or even just a walk near the river over lunch, it’s a great place to work and play
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Benefits & Health Spending Account
- Your own MacBook
- Opportunity to work with a kick a$$ crew
Please forward your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting closes January 31, 2019.