At Rock & Bloom, we create and reimagine brands across North America. We live and breathe branding, and we believe it’s central to the success of any business. At the heart of Rock & Bloom are the people. We are a team of dedicated pros. Each team member is an emphatic expert in their area, whether that’s design, web projects, video, development, marketing, content, or project management, we have carefully curated the A-team. This stellar team is proud of their work and loves seeing it in action. There are no middle wo/men at Rock & Bloom — every team member brings unique and incredible value.
We are based in Saskatoon, SK, and are looking to widen the Rock & Bloom network in the GTA. You are the person everyone knows at business events. You’re known for your vast network and keen ability to keep up with a wide circle of influence. You are our boots on the ground, connecting us with great businesses looking for help. We’re looking for that person who always wants to help a business. You have a strategic mind and you love to win. You’re a charismatic communicator who never shies away from a conversation. You like to understand people and in turn, their business. In fact, your best success comes from laying everything out on the table. You’re known for your vast network and keen ability to keep up with a wide circle of influence
- Expand Rock & Bloom’s operations in our market (Saskatoon) and Toronto
- Connect with new clients who would be a great fit with us
- Inspire repeat business from existing clients
- Facilitate workshops and presentations
- Conceptualize new opportunities for clients
- Write and present proposals
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong, almost obsessive, interest in brand and business
- Easily connect with people and build relationships
- Persuasive when you have the best solution
- Comfortable giving presentations and leading meetings
- Experience in quick rapport building and sales an asset
- You have a demonstrated understanding of brand and strategy work
- Good written and oral communication skills
- You’ve got great presentation skills
How to really impress us:
- Very well connected in the Toronto business market
- Demonstrated team player
- Previous success in a business development role
- Empathy and understanding
- Able to be vulnerable
Working at Rock & Bloom isn’t for everyone. More than anything else we pride ourselves on our team and culture, and that requires everyone is the right fit. With that comes a challenging and rewarding career combined with a best-in-industry work-life balance.
- Opportunity to help build and chart the direction of our business
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Benefits & health spending account
- Work with a team of the best to create meaningful difference in our clients’ businesses. We are creating a team of people who like coming to work every day.
Job closes April 1 (no joke).
Please send your resume, complete with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org